DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS
The traditional American window. Double Hung windows feature two operable ‘sashes’ that travel vertically. Each sash tilts in for each cleaning, making it both stylish and easy to maintain.
The Double Hung Window is often the ideal window for homeowners, and there are many reasons why. To narrow down the list to just a few, Double Hung windows surpass other windows in popularity due to its:
- Unmatched Value
- Energy Efficiency
- Timeless & Versatile Design
Our Double Hung windows come with a variety and breadth of decorative options, such as: Interior Woodgrains, Exterior Color Options (Laminated, not painted!), Internal Grid Options, Decorative Glass.
For the absolute best value in Central Florida, give us a call today at (407)-252-6562. Our fill out our FREE ESTIMATE form, and one of our renovation advisors will be assigned to answer all of your questions. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Window Depot USA is known for energy efficiency. In fact, our slogan is “Saving America’s Energy One Home At a Time”. By combining the very finest engineering and design, with Low-E coatings, Argon gas fills, and Foam Enhanced profiles, our Signature Series windows are amongst the most energy efficient windows in the marketplace.
Our windows not only meet, but exceed the Energystar standard, with U-Factors as low as 0.22 to combat stubborn heat gain and keep your home comfortable all year around. If you have any questions about saving on your energy bills, please feel free to contact us today.
OUR TRIPLE PANE ADVANTAGE
Sometimes we call it our “unfair advantage” as well. Window Depot USA is America’s Triple Pane company, leveraging our national buying power to bring you the most efficient glass technology at prices our competition can’t touch!
Did you know that double pane windows have been around for nearly 100 years? The newest and most efficient technology is Triple Pane. Ever wonder why the ‘other guys’ don’t talk about triple pane? The main answer is cost. Typically, triple pane windows are very, very expensive. But because we’re a part of a national network, our triple pane prices are typically what other companies charge for outdated double pane. Learn more about the Triple Pane Advantage today. Just request your free consultation.
- Fully-welded sash and frames
- Integral lift rail on sash
- Constant force balance system
- Both Sash Tilt In
- Triple Fin Weather Stripping
- Sloped sills with positive water drain off
- Energy Efficient Insulated Glass
- Composite Locking System
- Positive, strong vent latches
- All windows are custom-made for your home
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Operates dependably for a lifetime
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Directs water away from your home
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance